Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Art Deco Lollypopcard

Hello everyone... 

I am so happy to be posting her on the blog for the very first time.. and I half to say that I have got a few butterflies flyging around inside me at the moment.. 

First of all I would like to introduse my self to you all, my name is Linda Sandblåst Skotheim and I live on the westcoast of Norway. I love to play around with paper, glue, paint and more, and to be creative with everything around me.. 

So to be able to play with the crafteezee collection every month is kind of like a little dream, the products are amazing and I love that I get things that I my self not usually buy... So her is my first take on the october art deco collection


I did a lollypopcard, well this time I just left a little tag on the straw to write on... 


Abow you see the front and below you see the back of the card (or was it the other way around .. )


I do love those glass strawberries, they just pop a little bit... around the stems I have used the ribbon that wrapped on the outside of the kit... 



The "base" of the card is made of two strips (3x12") of bazzill and a Martha S punch. On the backside I have used som black lace, flower from the kit, feather from the kit, glass strawberries and a litte die... 


On the front the same glass strawberries with the ribbon around the stems.. a black feather from the kit.. poinsettas from my amazing die, flowers and some glass gems..


Used a die to cut out some paper from the kit to put in the middle and of course some cheesecloth.


I do love to make lollypopcards... and I hope you found some inspiration to... 


I have used:


No comments:

Post a Comment