Pages

Friday 25 November 2016

November Crafteezee Collection

Hi everyone,

It's me again...Plony...To show you my latest creation with the Crafteezee Collection....
This time I have been playing with the lovely November Collection : In the forrest Winter Wonderland.

I made a little winter scene....using a glass jar where I put the little bauble on.
Together with the little green christmas twigs and some other pretty things from the crafteezee collection you get a warm wintery feeling and you are longing for the holidays.


I colored sweet Tilda with Holiday Sweater and I put her in the snow with her little feet. I did some snow in the jar and a little tealight...with a battery....so it can safely shine a soft light in this scene.

I put everything on the MDF Art star after I covered the star with design paper from Studio Light.


A christmas touch with the cinnamon and another christmas twig....pomegranate apples, meadow spray and berries....


I had some wooden trees in my stash and a wooden reindeer...and foamball snow....I love to use that kind of snow....


If you look closely you can see I made a kind of icy stripes with glue and the little glass powder,,,to make a bit of an icy winter touch... In real you can see how it sparkles....dificult to cath in a photo....

I hope you liked my Tilda in het own winter Wonderland...thanx to the gorgeous Crafteezee Collection.....

Have a lovely weekend....xxx Plony

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments: