Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Card & Ornament

Hello everyone, I'm hoping this goes live as I'm away in the caravan this week.

I made this card a couple of weeks, I started off where I was going to make a bauble shaped card but then decided I would make something different & stretch my brain to come up with something new.

So I made a christmas card which also contains a tree ornament......card & ornament in one.
So this is the first look you get when you first see the card.....lots of glitter & poinsettias lol.....
All links to items used will be at the bottom of this post.

This is the inside of the card using a gorgeous new die. The image at the side I fussy cut from a Pion sheet......I have to say this Pion collection have the most gorgeous colours....

This is the part you can take off the card & hang on the christmas tree, you could put a photo or anything on this part........even colour co-ordinate to a persons tree.
However I did not want the card looking bare when the ornament is taken off........

........so this is what the card looks like without the ornament. I didnt want the person have to either have a blank card sitting on show or have to wait til the following christmas to hang the ornament on the tree.
So I placed an image which I cut from the main sheet under the ornament......so they still have a card to look at all christmas & an ornament to hang from the tree which they could keep year after year.

Here is the ornament & the tree, the ornament comes on & off the card so simply just by holding the cord at the top you can easily slide it on & off.

If you are interested in a tutorial on how to make this kind of card drop a message on this post or email me or Tracy & I will happily do one. My next one Im thinking of turning it into a shaker that comes off for the tree.

Thanks for stopping by it really means a lot to us girls here at Noor Design UK.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

5 comments:

  1. I love this idea - I would like some instructions on making one please. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow tis is so beautiful I love it !!
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, it's stunning
    Can i have a tutorial, please ?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete