Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2016

inspiration for Noor Design UK

Good morning.
I am here with my inspiration card for Noor Design UK.

I will probably be crying whilst writing this blog post as I am watching The Pride of Britain Awards.


The beautiful image which has been coloured with Distress Markers and Re-inkers is Mistletoe Fairly from Whimsy Stamps.


The poinsettia on the right has been made with the Creative Expressions poinsettia stamp. I stamped this twice onto complimentary papers using Versamark and white embossing powder before cutting out and layering.
The poinsettia on the left has also been cut out twice using the Christmas Deer set with Deer before layering. I added a Rose Gold decorative button to these.


Behind both flowers I added the Ice Crystals die.


Two roses using the rolled roses die are above and scattered about are some bark stars.


Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
See you all soon.
Hugs Sharon. x





The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments: