Pages

Sunday 4 August 2019

MINTAY Dreamer card

Hello crafty friends it's stephanie here today I wanted to share my new card with you using the gorgeous Mintay Dreamer collection. 
What's not to love about this collection I started off by  applying my floral paper to my card using the pale cloud sheet from the pack I cut a wave effect and glued into place as shown.


I used my lace trim tucked snugly under the cloud sheet a perfect centre detail in between the two patterned sheets. I added a laserowe love innocent frame adding a Mintay hand cut frame to give it more detail.



I used a small amount of natural sisal behind the frames I added fromaniam flowers and leaves as shown.


I finished off by adding my happy birthday tag thanks for looking hugs stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment