Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

Time to Sparkle

Happy Thursday lovely crafty people, it's Ann-Marie dropping in today to share a little something with you.

I inked up All Dressed Up 'Time to Sparkle' and decided to go clean and simple with this make so the focus is on the gorgeous image.  I coloured her up with copics and took my colour inspiration from the beautiful Lemoncraft 'Sense and Sensibility' papers.  I just love these papers they're so pretty.  I then used an Lady E border die to cut the patterned wavy border and finished it off with some beautiful pearl trim.




All of the items I've used can be found over in the Crafteezee store and all the links are at the bottom of my post.

Thank you for stopping by.

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie





No comments:

Post a Comment