Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Mintay Birdsong Banner!!

Hello crafty friends,  I hope you are all having a fabulous week.  


 I'm sharing a shabby chic banner and I've used various products from the store.
I inked up the fabulous  All Dressed Up clear stamp
Love to Dance and coloured her using Derwent soft pencils and paired 
her up with the the gorgeous Mintay Birdsong 6x6 papers 
I've used various dies and of course Foamiran to make my flowers


Lots of fussy cutting out of butterfly's and elements from the All dressed up Stamp
set. The little hearts, bow and the image was fussy cut also to fit onto the banner.


I used some of my moulds and air dry clay to make the wings and frame 


Another peek at the banner 


You will find a list of all the products used at the bottom of the post.

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit.  I wish you all a fabulous crafty day.

Hugs

Suzi Mac 

No comments:

Post a Comment