Pages

Saturday 3 August 2019

Wedding Album

Hello,

Today I am sharing a wedding album with you. I used Mintay paper Marry Me to create my album.

I am sharing several pages with different techniques that I used. Prior to adding the paper to my album I painted the book with a beautiful gold paint. The cover has three layers, the printed paper, a piece of cardboard cover with a white sand texture paste with a silvery grey paint and the top decorative layer. The flower arrangement is cut from the paper and I added lace flowers and used pearl bling to the center of the flowers.



Side View: The spine of the album was created in the same manner as the cover.



Views of some of the inside pages.



This page has pockets. I used cards from the paper and added on each card a bible verse that relates to marriage. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment