Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Poetic Rose


Good morning everyone - it's Tammy today showing you my final make for Crafteezee.
I actually feel a little sad, as you've all been just fantastic. 
I've had such a lovely welcome from you all. A great team to be on but I told myself it would be for 12 months and set that goal. Who knows whats round the corner?
Big thank you for having me - it's been an honor.


So......on to my card - the Prima papers Poetic Rose are the sweetest of colours - my style straight away - Tracy always gets it right - never failed once.
I have distressed the edges with scissors and torn in places to give it a shabby touch.
Love the Laserowe chipboard frame - using the papers, I mounted in between the two layers.


Finished off with the gorgeous silk flowers - again Prima but Lavender Frost set.
 This set also has some lovely embellishments to it - so no fussy cutting.
Again - thank you everyone for your kind words and for having me. I've enjoyed every minute. 
No goodbyes - I will see you all about, in some way or other.
Happy Crafting.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment