Pages

Sunday 1 September 2019

Inking Hanglar & Wings







Hello everybody!!!
Am back again with you after a very long period of resting my elbow due to a car accident.

Healing has taken sometime but hey it's ok we'll get there as I always say :)

Today am sharing with you a card I created with the lovely Hanglar & Wings stamps from our Crafteezee shop.



I have coloured this stamp with distress inks and used white gel pen to give it some dimension.


The papers are of course the lovely Mintay by Karola. We have two different papers from two different sets - one is from Marry Me Collection and the other from the lovely new Dreamer paper pad....believe me it's lush! Was having problems cutting through the papers :) 


A doily has been added between the two papers, I have die cut a doily from kraft paper for the stamp to sit on. This lovely lace is available from our shop as well, just follow links below.



I look forward to sharing more creations with you now especially ones that involve colouring since at the minute I still cannot roll out foamiran.

Love to you all

xxx

Claire

2 comments: