Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

All Dressed Up!!! Little Skater

Hello crafty friends,  I hope you are all having a fabulous week.  

 I'm sharing a Christmas/Winter Birthday Card  
using the adorable All Dressed Up  soon to be released over at Crafteezee 
All Dressed up"Little Skater" polymer stamp.  How cute is she!!
She's been coloured with Distress re-inkers and added a little
glamour dust to her ear-muffs.  I've kept the card very simple this time. 




The papers are Home for Christmas from Mintay and I've fussy cut
out all the cute poinsettia's adding them around the 
edges of the image. 


A close up of those lovely fussy cut elements. The cute wreath cutapart is also
part of the 6x6 pad and just sets this card off perfectly. 



 Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope
you enjoyed your stay and do please come back and see us soon.

Hugs 

Suzi



No comments:

Post a Comment