Pages

Sunday 15 September 2019

Time to Sparkle


Happy Sunday all!

Today am sharing with you a card I completed for a friend of mine whose birthday is in December and I decided to use the lovely stamp from the Crafteezee All Dressed up Girls - Time to Sparkle :)



I have stamped her on grey strathmore paper and coloured her with pencils.


I have created some foamiran poinsiettas and added on some seam binding and a small glass bauble along with lots of diamond dust.


Used some chipboard stars as well which fitted very well with the whole theme


Can you spot the blue eye shadow on her? I think it suits her to a tee :)


Links to what I have used from our shop are hereunder so feel free to have a look through....you never know what you might spot of interest!

xoxoxo

Claire

1 comment: