Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Looking Good!!

Good morning folks, Ann-Marie popping in today to share a little crafty inspiration with you all.

For my make I have inked up the gorgeous All Dressed Up 'looking good' stamp set.  I used a pale ink so my image has a 'no lines' look to it once coloured.  I haven't done this in so long and it really does give it a completely different look.


I used LemonCraft 'sense & sensibility' papers and just inked around the edges for a little added definition.  I also used one of the fab border dies from Lady E Design to add some interest to my layers.  I added a few flowers and the sentiment from the stamp set but with such beautifully designed papers I didn't think it needed much else as I didn't want to cover everything up.


Before I go let me show you a close up of the image too.  I love these stamp sets.  I like the fact that you get the main image and then a couple of extra little stamps.  In this set the flowers are separate stamps to the image so you can stamp them where you want and also the little kisses are too so I've just stamped them around the image.


Okay folks that's all from me today.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely crafty weekend.

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx



1 comment:

  1. So beautiful, I must try that barely there stamping myself. X

    ReplyDelete