Pages

Sunday 29 September 2019

Skater girl



Hello dear friends how are you all doing? It's been a hectic week for me with my son starting 6th form and going back to the pre Summer schedule is a bit of a headache :)

With you today with a tag I have created with this lovely Little Skater from the All Dressed Up Stamp set coming out soon, I haven't picked up a favourite as yet - I LOVE THEM ALL!


I have used paper from Mintay Dreamer paper pad 12 x 12 - lots of different designs from cable knit to flowery design it just has all that we need to create our Winter designer cards. I have also used paper from Prima Marketing - it's also very nice and it's called Poetic Rose.


I used the pom pom trim which comes in different colours to give it a pop up at the back.


I have coloured this stamp with Copics to colour and distressed around the image with my scissors and distress ink.


I have die cut the flowers from Lady E poinsietta die and leaves from Hydrangea set Flower 5. Stames are pearl gold from our Crafteezee shop.




I am not sure if I'm going to hang her on the tree or else on my shabby chic dining furniture but for sure she deserves to be seen haha.

Wishing you a great week ahead!

Lots of love from me always

xxx

Claire

1 comment: