Pages

Sunday 22 September 2019

New Beginnings

Another Sunday means another project from me :)

As the title says - New Beginnings - Autumn/Fall has commenced and soon this year will be over and to tell you the truth I cannot wait for the New Year to start maybe it will be better off than this one...



For you today I have a tri fold opening card which closes with the lovely seam binding in taupe colour


The papers are the lovely Pion Design and the print out wording at the bottom right is from the paper itself - New Beginnings 


I have cut out an oval from another paper from this lovely set and framed with the Bloomar chipboard frame from the shop


For the flowers I used white foamiran and I used some oil pastel to match the papers using the Hydrangea die from Lady E Designs Flowers Number 5


On the back I continued with the papers and placed my personalised stamp


The wording is placed inside a metal plate and I have added it on the second fold of the card


On the inside I left a blank round cut die so that I can write my sentiments later.




You can spot some other embellishments from the Crafteezee shop like small pearls, dried grass from 13arts and some gesso to finish off

Links to everything down below

Lots of love as always and have a great Sunday!

xoxo

Claire







No comments:

Post a Comment