Pages

Friday 6 September 2019

All Dressed Up 'What to Wear?'

Good morning all you lovely crafters, it's Ann-Marie popping in to share a little All Dressed Up loveliness with you.

I've inked up 'What to Wear' for my make today and cut her out so I could 3'd her.  She's been coloured with copics to compliment the beautiful LemonCraft 'Sense & Sensibility' papers.  I also got to play with some 'Fantasy' chipboard.  This is the first time I've used this and it's just fab I love it.  All I did this time was use a little distress ink over it and used it behind the image and I think it just adds that little extra interest and depth to your cards.


I also used the sentiment from the set but decided to cut it up and separate the words so I could ink them up and add them at jaunty angles.



All products can be found over in the store and I've popped a list of links at the end of the post.


Okay folks that's all from me.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Take care,
Ann-Marie xxx 







1 comment: