Pages

Monday 2 March 2015

A little Mixed Media

Hello Everyone,

I have been playing with some new products.  Black Gesso, Crackle Glaze, Structure paste and Prima Bloom Sprays and had so much fun.  If you were lucky to be in my NoorDesign workshop yesterday, you would have seen this new Dutch Doobadoo Breadboard and Canvas.  If anyone is interested in any of the products I do have them for sale, email me crafteezee@gmail.com.

So yes, the new Dutch Doobadoo products have arrives and I couldn't wait to play with the new bread/cheese board MDF and the new flower mask art.  I used the mask with Structure paste, doesn't it look fab.


The new stamps have Noor are also now in store and I have inked it up with white Staz-on ink and you can see it across the bottom of the board.



I cut the new vintage flourish leaf using the Julia's Dress paper to match the colour scheme.






A great view of the NEW flower mask and the NEW stamp across the bottom, just love them :)


And if that wasn't enough for you today I have a 6x6 canvas.

The image is actually a napkin "kissing children" which I have added using the mod podge antqiue finish.  

I added hearts to the right with structure paste and the hearts stencil, added crackle glaze and again some spritzing. I used the vintage flourish butterfly, added on top of the flowers and also a vintage flourish leaf.


The sentiment is from the new stamp set as well, perfect!

Hope you have enjoyed today's projects.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! Not quite sure what else to say, these are stunning! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete