Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Spring Fever With The Easter Bunny

Hello everyone. Vicky here today with some Easter Goodness ;-)
Yes I've decorated one of the MDF Easter Set's........I absolutely LOVED doing this. I actually used Maja Design paper to decorate it but hubster brought me some goodies from Noor Design UK for Mother's Day...... Well I got the beautiful Spring A5 Paper pad & well.........I ended up starting again & decorating it in that as the paper really is soooo pretty. So my set is decorated front & back lol.
Anyhoo's less chatter & lets show you what I did.
I've made this for my daughter Natalie so gone down the Shabby Chic route. I used the Vintage Wood paper pad at the back for staging as it didnt show up as well on the white background & I thought black was too harsh.

I've added Chipboard Art at the top of the Egg. I first painted it white then inked it with a shell pink ink pad.

I added Craft Art Flower Border across the eggs, I painted them white & then added Pearl Dots to the centre of each flower with a Pearl Pen.
Along the bottom I cut 2 borders into single flowers & attached a flower along the bottom. They were painted in white then the flower part in pink, I then added pale green pearls to each centre. The paper has hints of green in so I tried adding little hints of it in here & there.

On the Bunny I added a Pearl for the eye, tbh I got this idea from my fellow teamie here 'Keeley' & also hubster said she needed an eye lol. Thank you Keeley for the inspiration sweetie.
You can just see I added Chicken Wire to the eggs & bunny using a mask & structure paste. I also used a stamp from my stash for some of it.

This is the back that I actually decorated first lol, you can see more Chicken Wire with the structure paste. I also went all around the edges of the whole MDF Set with structure paste.......lurve that stuff!!!

Well thats from me, hope you like this Easter Set.....as I really enjoyed making this.
Take care & enjoy your day lovelies.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx





The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments: