Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Vintage Bunting


Hi everyone, Keeley here and today I am here to share my vintage inspired by Tracy MDF Bunting.  

I absolutely loved making this, even though a couple of them got the better of me!


As you can see I have used lots of different dies


Adding my shabby chic style to the vintage style works really well.


The dies emboss superbly, enabling me to use distress inks to highlight the embossed areas.


Those flowers and leaves make a perfect flower arrangement.


and finally "Friends are a Gift" is from February new release, they are perfect with those A5 Labels.

Thank you for looking, I hope you visit us again real soon for more inspiration!

Remember you can purchase anything in the shop if its at Zero, Tracy will send it to you as soon as it comes in.

Hugs 





3 comments:

  1. wow, this is stunning! Gorgeous design and GORGEOUS dies!!!!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I really love the idea of MDF bunting. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bunting, love all the fabulous elements you've used. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete