Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Happy Mother's Day!



Hi everyone, Keeley here and today I have a real treat for you all, I have been playing with the new Doobadoo Cheeseboard, and I love it! 

I enjoyed every minute making it, it was so fun to use! I just hope my mum doesn't see it as I made it for her for Mother's Day, keeping my finger crossed.  


I have used the new Vintage Wood papers along with the Spring Papers and the Butterfly border.


 Here's the new Flower Border from Doobadoo, it come in the kraft card colour, I used structure paste to make it white, then added a row of pearls. 



Now don't laugh at my failed attempt of the new Flower Mask and Structure Paste... it was deliberate hehehehehe! No seriously yours will not come out like this, yours will be perfect!

Mine only came out like this, as like I do, at the very last minute when everything was glued down I thought Hmmmm it's a little bare there it just needs something, so I faffed and ruined it! there you go even I make mistakes. No laughing!!!!


I love the Banner and Sentiments, perfect for every occasion! 


The new Silhouette Flowers Clear Stamps are perfect with the wood papers, gives that earthy feel to it all.

That's all from me today, I hope you have enjoyed my creation and come back soon.

Don't forget if the stock is out, you can still buy it and Tracy will send it to you as soon as it comes in!

Hugs





2 comments:

  1. The cheeseboards are such a great addition. Your Mum card is fab and I agree it's so annoying when something happens when it's all glued down! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous keepsake, beautifully done. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete