Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Easter Bunny is here!


Hi everyone, Keeley here!

I am here to share my Easter Display, which is already ready taking pride of place in my living room, where my kids can't touch of course!

This is just one of the new releases from Dutch Doobadoo's, I loved making this it was real fun!


I love this saying and I wish I could say this every morning, but here in the UK it's normally Urgh Raining Again! 


I was experimenting with the Silhouette Flower stamp on some acetate, I love how it came out, I just glued it in to give the feel of grasses blowing in the wind. 


The new borders are soooo cute, I dabbed paint over it, so it matched with my theme.   


and last but not least, my favourite the decorated egg.

I hope you have enjoyed my creation and come back soon.

Don't forget over Noor! Design UK, if the stock is showing zero you can still purchase it and as soon as it comes in Tracy will send it out... how cool! 

 Hugs....

  photo handtekeningKeeleyAinswortha_zpsc272ea16.png







1 comment: