Pages

Monday 9 March 2015

For You Sister

Good morning Everyone,

I have a Vintage card for you today made using  the new Dutch Doobadoo Ornate stencil.  I have placed the image in the centre of the Flower Circle Diecut.


This card is for my Sister's 60th Birthday and I was kind and didn't put the 60 on the front of the card, lol.  

I've used the new Dutch Doobadoo Numbers stencil.  It's always good to have sets of numbers around for these special occasions.  

Here's where I put the 60..... on the inside.


SISTER was stamped using the typewriter alphabet stamps and cut out, love these.

Just peeking out under the second layer on the right hand side is a doily edge diecut.

I added a piece of the Dutch Doobadoo Roof Tiles to the flower arrangement, the softwood range make such good embellishments.


I have added tag no. 2 and tied with cord and a little watering can charm.

I have also added a cameo and resin frame.

The leafs were cut using the Vintage Flourish 0047 die.






I have used the butterfly edge die and the butterfly (2 pcs) cut in matching paper.

Just poking through at the back centre, I used the square frame die.


Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment:

  1. Stunning, I would love to make some similar and use a photo of my sister. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete