Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Oh La La

Hello Everyone,

I'm back sharing yet another card, I know two in a week from me, but this one is a little different from my usual style.



I have used 2 Noor Design Paper Pads, the purple from the Let's Party pad and the remaining papers from the Vintage Textures pad, yum yum.




I have used both the roses roll up dies.  The white one flower was made using the die and the two leaves were cut from vintage flourish leaves, links at the bottom.

On the top left I have added a circle frame diet cut, very pretty.

The purple rose in the bottom right was cut using the 2nd roses roll up die, links at the bottom.


On the right hand side I have added a doily edge diecut, one of my favourites.

Thanks for popping by.

Tomorrow is challenge day, so there will be heaps of inspiration and you will get the first glimpse of our newest DT Member :)

Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments:

  1. Stunning, the flowers are amazing!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love those colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and how everything is put together. Stunning! :-D

    ReplyDelete