Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Challenge #5 Anything Goes

Thank you to everyone who entered our "Sketch" challenge.  The winner of the £20 Gift Voucher to spend in the Noor!Design UK Store, chosen by random org is..................no.1

Marieke



and

The winner of the Ribbon Girl £10 Gift Voucher is no. 9

Elly's Creaties



and

The winner of a Guest Design Team position for a month is ....

Sharon Gurnhill



Congratulations ladies. 
Please email me Crafteezee.Noordesign@gmail.com to claim your prizes :)
(prizes must be claimed within one week of announcing the winners)

I
----------------------------

This month we would like to challenge you all with a ANYTHING GOES. How easy is that :)


The prizes for the Anything Goes challenge will be.

A SURPRISE From the Noor!DesignUK Shop


£10 The Ribbon Girl Voucher



Now let's see what fabulous inspiration the DT have for you this month...

SUZI MAC - Guest
Suzi has transformed a Sweetcorn tin into a marker holder




Suzi has used:- 

Meet our newest DT Member BEV ROCHESTER
(Bev will be making her first solo post on 7th April and will be fully introduced to you, although I'm sure Bev needs no introductions)

Bev has used:-

Tracy has used:-
Dutch Doobadoo Mask Art Diamond Stencil and used it to emboss the cardstock





Keeley has used:


Items used :


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

11 comments:

  1. Beautyful cards en side and I,m a follower of your blog now and I make a card for your challenge.

    Hugs Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are gorgeous!! Never fails, every time I come here I find yet another item I NEED to add to my list! LOL! Congrats to the winners!! WOO HOO! Happy easter too ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Challenge, and such lovely Dt work too. thank you. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The DT work is gorgeous and I've noted some dies in there that I MUST have! Thank you for posting this challenge

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful creations made dt. All so different.
    I put out my creation, but I is not completely gone well, because the picture is not visible. But it does go to my blog to. I hope that is so it is good?

    Greetings, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning DT creations.
    Thanks for a super challenge.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting your fabulous challenge - as always, the DT creations are stunning!
    I'm excited to share #55 with you - it features one of the gorgeous Noor Stamps I recently picked with my GC!
    Have a lovely day!

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creations from all DT team. Very inspirative and creative.
    Always steal my heart, seeing your stunning projects, and of course always make me try to gather the dies and other stuff too :)
    Thank so much and keep the spirit high.

    Hugs,
    Henny Chan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a new follower to the blog - thanks for a fab challenge and stunning DT inspirations. Have been looking for the rules of entry so hope my entry is allowed and okay Karen x

    ReplyDelete