Pages

Sunday 12 April 2015

On your Wedding Day!


Hi everyone Keeley here, today is my turn to share a creation with you all.

I just love this new shape from Dutch Doobadoo, it keeps shouting use me! use me! so I have, again!


This fence  die is a new one for me, I couldn't really fit a fence in, as a fence anyway, but I have used it as an accent, I think it worked really well.

Just shows you don't have to use them for what they are really for.


The new "Wedding" die is beautiful, love the font.


I have used a range of different leaves to make up my flower display, love with little swirly ones, they remind me tufts of fancy grass.


One of my favourites, the 8 point star, I have cut it in half and popped it in between each layer.


Those butterflies keep appearing, I think their breeding!

and finally the circle die, what can I say, it's so beautiful and delicate.

Hope you like my creation and you come back soon.

Hugs





3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!! This is stunning creation. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning - love every bit of it x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, love it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete