Pages

Friday 10 April 2015

Wedding cake

 Hello Everyone , it's Margot posting today .
I made a very romantic Wedding card with delicious cake made using absolutely fabulous 
Just Married Wedding Cake Die.


 I have created my card using a new beautiful Shape Art Tag from the Dutch Doobadoo.


I have used Just Married Wedding Text Die .


I have added some white pearls, my favourite Flourish Leaves, flowers and vintage seam binding ribbon in lovely pastel colours.


I have also used flower circle die .


The new Wedding cake die it's just amazing.

Thanks for stopping by today ... have a lovely weekend.



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


3 comments:

  1. Delicious...:-)!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the design, all the embellishments and colors. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete