Pages

Sunday 26 April 2015

Summer!


Hi everyone, Keeley here and today I am here to share a card with you all.

I have used the Dutch Doobadoo Shape Art template and just 2 of the layers.  Along with that I have used the new 12 point square die and cut is twice, one to use as a frame to frame the little girl and the other I have cut into 2 and one of them in half again, I have used as borders.

The new Pretty Floral Paper Pad is beautiful, it perfect for the shabby chic look, these have to be my favourite.



I just love the word "Zommer" and the font is fantastic.



Well that's all from me today and I hope you have enjoyed my card and you come visit again soon.

Please remember there is still time to enter our April Challenge Anything Goes.

If you do find that anything is out of stock in the store, you can still purchase it and Tracy will send it out as soon as it comes in.

Hugs






2 comments:

  1. Another lovely make, gorgeous shabby chic papers! It gets harder and harder each month to decide what to buy with that's month's craft pennies to spend when there is so much beautiful inspiration on here!!! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh love the colour tones!
    Gorgeous creation, and loving all the little hidden elements that keep you looking x
    hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete