Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

"Thank You" gift box.

 Happy Friday !!!
Margot here today hosting the blog. I have made Strawberry gift box using fantastic stencil from the Dutch Doobadoo :) I really enjoyed making this box with all the pretty dies and papers.


The top of the box ( strawberry leaf )  I've made using the new beautiful Pretty Floral paper pad .


I've created a little oval tag using the oval die and I've stamped "Thank you " from the English Banner Text Stamp Set .


I've also used my favourite Butterflies dies and added some ribbon, flowers and pink pearl stems.


I have decorated strawberry leaf using the new absolutely stunning Floral Edge Die witch I cut into the pieces.


 I have also added some white the Dutch Doobadoo gesso.



Hope you like my creation :)
Happy Easter Everyone !!!


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment: