Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

May your joys be as deep . . .

 Happy Wednesday, 
Fleur here with a couple of projects to share with you today.

This week I've made a couple of little bits for "the powder" room.

I found a photo from a few years back at Heacham beach
 and even add a couple of shells from the same beach too.
Whoops ~ I've just realised it looks like that pesky seagull has pooped on Darren's elbow! LOL 

I've tucked the lighthouse die behind a spray of flowers.
The chain is from the nautical art paper sheet,
I have used aged silver frantage to give a metallic feel.
I made the cute little hanger to match, I love the bubbles from the mask.
The propeller is also from the nautical art sheet & again received the heat silver treatment.
 The stamp sheet is full of gorgeous sentiments.

Thank you taking a look today.
BIG HUGZ



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hun, I love the layers your achieved x
    hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these two pieces are stunning! Love them both. :-D
    hugs
    Milka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, love them both! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete