Pages

Saturday 18 April 2015

Life in a Fish Bowl

Hello Everyone,

I have used the Dutch Doobadoo Fish Bowl stencil to create this card.  This is so versatile as I'm sure you have already seen all the different interpretations from the team so far and it can be used for a female card or easily for a male card.

Before I get into the details of the card I would like to announce a winner from the random commenter's candy............ thank you so much for visiting us

Tracy Wellham

Please email me crafteezee.noordesign@gmail.com to claim your prize :)


OK so here's my fish bowl



 I used accetate for the front and using the structure paste and the Dutch Doobadoo Wavy Mask created the waves or bubbly effect, which as you would of seen from the team can be used vertically or horizontally, both have great effects and you can add as many or as few as you like :)



The seaweed was created also using the template.


I stamped the lighthouse on the paper from the At The Sea paper pad.


The text was stamped from the All at Sea English Text Sentiment Set.



I used the Anchor from the A5 paper art and covered with frantage and heat embossed.


I also used the Buoy from the A5 Paper Art Nautical set and this time used the shabby white frantage.







Follow Me on Pinterest
The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

7 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely fabulous! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh not that is so different and I adore the bubble mask!
    hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy this is just jaw dropping ! totally amazing as always
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! This is stunning!!! Love it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tracy.... this is just gorgeous!!!! ... as all your creations!!! I love it!!!!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Tracey, this is just amazing. Love it. Thanks for your inspiration. Hugs Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, what a fabulous card... so many things to look at and really well done ... wow.. Thank you ever so much for sharing, Tracy :)
    Kind regards
    Mariane

    ReplyDelete