Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

The Best is Yet to Come

 Hi everyone,
I haven't coloured many images lately and forgot how therapeutic it is,
I have used a sweet wedding couple for my wedding card today.
The gorgeous, elegant border die, and a close up of the scrummy cake, 
I have not added the iced layers to this one.
I've tucked the "love-birds" behind the main image
I've used part of the label die for the sentiment.
I've used the individual "fronds" from Leaf 0047 
and randomly tucked  in the bouquet
 
All products are available from the shop - should you find anything out of stock, 
just drop Tracy a line and she'll put it on order.

Thanks for looking,
There's more info on my blog




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Stunning, I love the tones you have used. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now your talking! love the colours, so muted and just perfect for all the little extra's xx
    hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete