Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Picnic Time!


Hi everyone Keeley here!

Anyone fancy a picnic, the sun is shinning, warm air blowing on our faces. Strawberries, Cake and Jam Sandwiches on the menu.... can't wait for the summer!


Slice of cake anyone? I have just simply decorated the top with some flowers, this would make a lovely gift with a real slice of cake inside.


My basket of strawberries!

The small strawberries are made using the calyx from the Card Art Strawberry Set.


Now these are what I call strawberries, plenty of manure have been used.  I have doubled up on the calyx and I have embossed the top layer using the Mask Art - Flowers.   The steam are just a length of card rolled up.


Anyone for a Jam Sandwich?  My plate has been created using the Shape Art - Circles.

I hope you enjoyed my picnic, and I hope to see you back real soon.

All the links are below and remember if the product is out of stock you can still purchase it and as soon as it comes in Tracy will send it out... how cool!

Hugs





4 comments: