Pages

Monday 30 January 2017

Bears in Baubles

Hello and good morning everyone, after Christmas is before Christmas... at least for me, as I am in the mood to create Christmas crafts the whole year. Today I show you two baubles I just made. I found those cute bears in a local shop and thought they are perfect to be displayed in those baubles. I love the size of them, they are not only perfect as Christmas tree decoration, but also as winter decoration in a window or somewhere else.


I added Viva Decor Ice Effect onto the one half of the bauble. As long as it was still wet I also added crystals and glitter on it. On the other half of the bauble I added the base for the bear with structur paste.



I wish you a happy day now. Thank you for your visit here.

Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, the bears in baubles are looking so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They´re just absolut adorable and such a great idea, that I have to keep in mind, that´s for sure.

    ReplyDelete