Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2017

Halloween papers with some Art Deco.

 
Good Morning.
 
I hope if you have returned to work this week it wasn't too painful!
I really don't like the first week in January especially after having had such a lovely Christmas and New Year.
 
I have a card to show you today using elements from Noor Design UK's Art Deco collection.
Every month Tracy puts together a collection of Vintage/Shabby Chic products following a theme.
 
If you are interested in viewing the collections you can find them here.
 
The papers are The Witching Hour by Pion Design. Most of these papers in the collection can be used all year round as they are not typically Halloween papers.
I paper pieced Tilda's Cardigan and Trousers.
 
Certainly not a pink card from me today but I did enjoy using the bolder colours.
 

I created the shape using a Shape Art Stencil by Dutch Doobadoo. I made the shape slightly wider by adding the Lovely View die from Little Darlings.
 The doily die is a Sizzix Thinlet by Tim Holtz.
 
 
For the flower arrangement below I cut down Vintage Straws and around them I added some flowers made with Foamiran. The stamens have been coloured black with a Distress Marker. I also added a flower made using a rolled roses die and the gorgeous black Lotus flower. The leaves are the Rosy Owl trailing leaves die.
 

 
The balloon and Celebrate text are from the Big Balloon Celebration Stamps and Die sets by Whimsy Stamp. These are so useful.
 
Entwined in the decoration below is the Cascade 3mm and 8mm Pearl Trim.
 
 
Thank you all for your lovely comments and for your continued support of my blog.
 
Enjoy the rest of your week.
 
Hugs Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic piece! Clever idea to combined the Halloween papers and Art Deco, they work so well together. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete