Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Girls Night Out

Good morning.

Today I am sharing with you a card I made for a Magazine. Noor Design UK were asked to showcase Little Darlings stamps and I used

Girls Night Out.

There is a link at the bottom of this post which will take you to the shop to view the products used.



The shape for the card was created using Shape Art A4 2 by Dutch Doobadoo.
The image was stamped onto Fabriano Artistico watercolour paper which I highly recommend. The image was coloured using Distress markers and Re Inkers.
Some of the clothing I paper pieced using Maja Designs Summertime In the Garden. This was also used for the layers.


I computer generated the sentiment onto the paper which I added to the Scrapiniec film strip.
The very beautiful lace is Gwendoline which  I used on the front and the back of the card as below.
I added two tags for messages.



Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
Enjoy the rest of your week and I will see you again soon.
Hugs Sharon. x



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments: