Pages

Monday 2 January 2017

Rose for you

 Hello and good morning everyone, Christmas and New Year is past and Valentines will come very soon, so I decided to show you a romantic card today. I used cute Little Darlings Candibean Rosie Bear for my card. 


I colored her with Distress Inks and added some Frantage Chunky White to the background. I love this effect it gives to any image.


 Little tags and flowers...


 And a sentiment for any occasions...


 Wish you a happy day now. Thank you for your visit.
Hugs, Karina

 The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card you made. Love the color choice and all embellishement you added. Wish you all the best in 2017.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete