Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Crafteezee 3D collection - a 5x5 card

Hello everyone

This evening it is my turn again to show you what I have done with the amazing 3D Decandence crafteezee collectiong..


I startet out with a base that is 5" x 5" and cut my paper into a size that fits... Then I took out my new sewingmachine and did my very best to get a straight line (not that I did, but as I did my very best I half to say I am happy with it)


My next step was to cut up the lace that came in the kit... how fun is not that..


And then just start to have fun... and place everything where I wanted it.. Just look at that small vial from the kit... I love love love it...


Made a small heart from the flowerstamen. and a little kiss with embossingpowder on it..


Hope you like it..

Love LindasS

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

8 comments:

  1. Very beautiful achievement, but the lace is so beautiful that I can not cut in. Yet I also want to separate leaves from roses ...
    Ariane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was not easy, a big part of me did not want to do it... but you know that little voice on your shoulder sometimes.... well this time around it won....

      Delete
  2. Stunning, love the little details. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous xx Jan

    ReplyDelete