Pages

Friday 20 January 2017

Crafteezee Collection 3D Decadence

Hello....it's friday again.....and Plony-time....

I made a tag using items from the Crafteezee collection 3D Decadence.
A lot of the kit is used for the shadowbox but there's enough left for some sweet cards.

I made a Tag using Dutch Doobadoo Shape Art Label Mirror....
I love this tag....it's big.....much space to add a lot of embellishments ...lol....


I colored Tilda from Magnolia.....Recipe Card...Have dinner with me..
Together with the lovely paper from the kit she makes a lovely picture don't you think...???
The soft green paper with the sweet dots....I love dots.....


And I loveeeeeeee girly things....like the crochet flower.....It's so sweet....and combined with the white rose it's gorgeous.....All the pearls.....the very little sweet hearts.....It's all a girl wants isn't it??


The little letters are cut out from the Pion paper Borders....and so are the butterflies....
A little distress ink on the borders and you'll have a vintage look.


The lace from the kit is so beautiful and I combined it with the tiny little pearly/rhinestone border....
Talking about girly....do you all get it...lol....that feeling you want to add more and more from this gorgeous stuff.


I couldn't help it...had to add Lace Desiree......this lace has it all.....



I hope you love my tag.....my o so girly tag...lol.....
See your later guys.....Have a lovely weekend.
xxx Plony

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment: