Pages

Saturday 28 January 2017

Love That Dress


Morning everyone,

This is the card I made for Papercraft Essentials Magazine recently using the adorable All Dressed Up Image "Love That Dress" by LDRS Creative, isn't she gorgeous.

I have used Pion Design's Scent of Lavender for the papers and the Pion Design Palette    for the base and all the die cuts.


The image is coloured with distress inks, a little shabby white frantage added.  She is layered onto the LDRS Gilded Oval with a little chessecloth underneath and decorated with an oval of flat backed 6mm pearls.


I used the Studio Light Leaf edge for the border at the top of the card.

On the edges on the inside I have used Scrapiniec Doily borders but omitted to take a good photo of these.


Lots of gorgeous flowers and finished with a seam binding bow and Genevieve button to the centre.

Hope you like it.

Hugs Tracy x




3 comments:

  1. Wow this is so cute and girly!!!! An amazing gift indeed :) love everything about it, and the colour scheme is one odf my favourite :) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

  2. Wonderful, I love
    Very nice harmony

    Too bad I do not have these stamps there ... It's a beautiful collection
    Tomorrow is the birthday of my daughter, she will have loved it

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete