Pages

Friday 13 January 2017

Crafteezee Collection 3D Decadence

Hi everyone,

Plony here with some inspiration for using the Crafteezee Collection.....
It's time for some decadence....and believe me....I love it....lol...
Tracy collected beautiful items for this collection, as always, and it's a privilege to work with these yummie things.
I started with the shadowbox......what a lot of fun that was.....
First I painted it with gesso....not too thick....just to get that little bit of shabby look I had in mind...
After the gesso-part I cut some paper pieces to glue in the box against the back "wall". Not in all the parts of the box because I had other plans with some parts....

Let me show you first what my shadowbox turned out to be finally...


The beautiful pink lace is not to be missed.....Lace Rosy Leaf Pink...OMG....did you ever see such beautiful lace......I opened my box and this was one of the first things I saw.....wowwwwwww.....I said.....made my hubby laugh....lol....He asked if it was beautiful....that's an understatement I said.


On top of my shadowbox I glued some of the flowers from the Collection with a piece of cheesecloth and 2 hearts from Scrapiniec.....and a lot of pink and white pearls....so sweet....


In 1 part of the box I did an image I colored with my copics....found it on Pinterest...Made it suitable for a Joy frame and it was exact the right size for in the box...
From a piece of the pink ribbon I made 2 little packages with a tiny ribbon and I have a lot of those glass bottles so I filled a few with lovely shiny little glass pieces


I wrapped a little bow around the sweet little mirror and I added small sized bobbins (I hope this is the translation I was looking for) with lace.


Of course there had to be some pleated ruffled tulle trim...together with the sweet lace and the shiny buttons from the collection. Another little bow...around the key.....and all this made a beautiful shadowbox...having a nice place in my home now.
I hope you are inspired and I can't wait to see a lot of shadow boxes....That's going to be fantastic.

By everyone...see you next time.
xxx Plony


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:



4 comments:

  1. Wow Plony!!! That is simply a-maz-ing!!! Speechless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Plony beautiful creation so pretty I Love It !
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, like something from a boutique! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete