Pages

Sunday 19 May 2019

Angel

Hello crafty friends it's Stephanie here, I wanted to share with you today my layout using the gorgeous Mintay paper collection 7th heaven. I used two of the same floral sheet cutting the large flourishes from one sheet then adding it on top of the other patterned paper using 3d foam pads. 
This gives the layout more dimension.    


      I just fussy cut several flourishes to give the layout more detail.


I added my hand cut butterfly's  giving them more detail I added some mini prills to the centre.


Rolling the edges all around the layout to reveal the blue patterned paper.


I used natural sisal again to my hand cut flourishes


I finished the layout using my chosen embellishment marked in the links below.
          thanks for looking hugs Stephanie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment