Pages

Sunday 19 May 2019

Especially for you card


                 Hello crafty friends, I just wanted to share with you this beautiful simple card.



I started off by using Friday the thirteenth awakening green patterned paper, cutting a wave shape at the bottom. I then cut two different size strips of Pion new beginnings patterned paper distressing the edges slightly. Once glued into place I used my scrapman napkin die to cut three napkins from my pion papers glue together curling the edges to look like a large flower.


I then added my lace Gwendoline gluing to both sides of the large flower. I cut two of the flowers from the lace to glue in the centre finishing off with my lace frame no.6
                                     
                                                         thanks for looking Stephanie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment