Pages

Thursday 30 May 2019

Vintage Frame


Good morning everyone sharing with you today an altered Laserowe Love MDF Oval frame which I have covered with lovely papers from Mintay Marry Me and Yuletide paper from Lemoncraft to give it a wooden look at the front.



I've added on various things starting from using a stencil on the paper before putting on the flowers and decor


I have used the Bloomar Oval Frame and the Heart as well - sprayed them with mist to give it a bit of a shabby chic look


The peach flower I did myself with foamiran using the lovely Lady E dies which we have in store with some pearl buttons in the centre. The light mint one is from Prima Marketing.


Behind the flowers I used some organza ribbon and the lovely lace gwendolyne


A pearl trim was added on over the frame and I put in a cute butterfly in the centre


I love the rhinestone and pearl trim too so I added some top and bottom.

Hope you have a great week xoxo

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment