Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Hanglar & Wings


Oh my - how exciting is it that Crafteezee, now stocks Hanglar & Wings rubber stamps?
We were all jumping with joy and just couldn't wait to get them inked and coloured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have coloured with distressed inks and poly pencils for the hair. She's also been stamped onto Lemon Craft papers to give her a patterned dress.




I went for a shaped card this week - I don't have many large dies - something I really must invest in.


There are lots of layers to my card - mounted with double sided sticky tabs to give some depth.
Paper doilies added behind satin ribbon and roses on the right of the card.
Butterflies from Lemon Crafts "Yesterday" cutout sheet - give a lovely finish.
Lady E die leaves 003 have been sprayed with a little water, 
creased and let dry before placing on card.
Well, that's it for me today. 
Happy Crafting ~ products used are listed below.
x


No comments:

Post a Comment