Pages

Sunday 5 May 2019

For you card

Hello crafteezee friend's  I wanted to share with you today  my lemon craft card. Its a very simple card to make.
I cut two different size pieces of my patterned paper to achieve the pink and blue background for  my card. I cut a strip of grey patterned paper out of Friday the thirteenth paper' I stitched the blue beaded trim onto it then glued it into the centre of my card.
Using my natural sisal' I  screwed a small amount into the required shape needed to fit into the centre of the lazer cut chipboard'  adding the blue beads to give it more detail.
Finish the card off by adding fantasy flourishes and a pink rose to the centre of the card ' the bird was cut from Friday the thirteenth add on diecut sheet. I also added glitter paint to the flourish tips.

                                                       thanks for looking Stephanie xx

1 comment: