Pages

Thursday 16 May 2019

Hanglar & Wings Chicken Coop


I am in love with these Hanglar & Wings stamps.  I know most of you remember the previous ones we had but the new ones are absolutely to die for :)

So since this lady is holding a chicken and a basket full of fresh eggs I have created a chicken coop ...  should you wish to buy this Stamp please email at crafteezee@gmail.com



I started it off with a 9 cm x 9 cm base then gone up the sides - two adjacent ones 11cm each side and the other two sides 15cm to make the point.




This box has windows all around - I have used a barbed wire die to cover the windows and door, plus used vellum all around the other windows. On the front I used sisal natural one.



On the ceiling I have used the fantastic Bloomar frame chipboard which I altered by using white gesso. As you can see chipboard is bendable to adjust to the project you need to use it for.

The butterflies are from the 7th Heaven paper pad.



I have coloured this cutie up with distress ink reinkers. I think she turned out nicely with the colours I chose for her which are Victorian velvet, Weathered Wood and Frayed Burlap.


You can spot the glass berry and the metal oval frame on top of the door.



I think this cute lady feels at home :)




Do you like the cute bon bons that I have used on my project? They come in different colours and are a good addition to décor especially when using flowers.

I hope you liked my creation for this week and hope to see some of yours soon.

xoxo

Claire


4 comments:

  1. WOW! Your creation is fantastic. Love your colouring too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I thought this was a purchased house not one you made!!!!! Fantastic . X

    ReplyDelete