Pages

Sunday 12 May 2019

Dreamer of dreams layout

Hello crafteezee friends I wanted to share with you today this beautiful layout of my eldest daughter.
There's a lot of fussy cutting and layering in this layout. 



I started off using the brown checked lemon craft patterned paper distressing and curling up the edges to the top and bottom of the paper' gluing onto a piece of white cardstock. I cut two different size strips of patterned papers the pink is lemon craft paper' and the grey is from Friday the thirteenth collection. The fussy cut flowers moped are all from the Friday the thirteenth add on die cut sheet from the 12/12 paper pack.


As you can seen I just layered several Items from beaded trims' button crystals' pom pom trim and brass embellishments to give my layout detail and dimension.


Once everything was glued firmly into place I added my natural sisal behind my hand cut flourishes' I just love the look on adding this sisal to my projects lately. 



The lettering is my own I'm afraid' I added my pink roses and finished the layout with a few splatters of black paint.


                                                  Thanks for looking hugs Stephanie xx

1 comment: