Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2019

Fairies Tags

Hello dear friends!

Elena is here!

Today I would like to show you two tags made from a single paper sheet of Pion Design.


To make them I have used some paper cutouts made with Fantasy cutting dies.


Some easy made foamiran flowers adored my tags. These flowers were made using pink and white foamiran and Lady E flower cutting die set.



The other items I have used are art stones, ribbons, some lace, sisal and an adorable "Best Wishes" Bloomart word chipboard. You can find everything used in www.crafteezee.co.uk 





Hope you like my new creations.


Thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful crafty week!
Hugs,
Elena xxx



4 comments:

  1. Ooh they are lovely, all frothy and sweet. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sue. They are my last scrapbook creation for the Crafteezee shop blog. From now on I'll show just my beloved flowers :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your appreciation :-)

      Delete