Pages

Sunday 21 July 2019

Mintay kiddie card

Hello crafty friends it's stephanie here today I wanted to share my Mintay papers  kiddie collection  pop up card. There are so many useful videos on you tube to show you exactly how to make this pop up boat card.


This is the first one I have ever made I am so over the moon with how this turned out. My daughter lily-mae has always been a huge fan of story books' pop up books and Row row row your boat was always one of her favourite nursery rhymes.


This inspired me to incorporate all three into this pop up card. I think this would be the most perfect gift for anyone to receive. I wanted the cover to look like just a normal scrapbook page' this Mintay kiddie collection was a perfect  pack to use as a nursery rhyme theme especially adding all the boat embellishments.


As you can see the back matches the front cover paper.


There is a lot of detail and dimension in the middle if this card that's exactly the look I wanted for my pop up boat.


I used gold glitter glue and shells to give the boat a sandy touch to it.

I just fell in love with the three different fantasy sea dies I used . I hope you like my pop up card as much as my little girl did there is a video on my facebook post. thanks for looking hugs stephanie xx <!--<!--

1 comment: