Pages

Friday 19 July 2019

Foamiran hydrangea

Welcome everyone:)

It's Monika today with yet another inspiration. This time I made foamiran hydrangea from Lady E Design die set and cut all three sizes out of ivory foamiran. I added some light olive oil pastel on two petals and other two left without any extra colour. To create the veins I used light purple brush tipped marker to match the lilac flower centres. 



For the leaves I used olive green foamiran.



Hope you like the way they turned out :)

All the best

Monika xxx

1 comment:

  1. C'est magnifique ! J'adore tous les détails.
    J'aime les hortensias dans les jardins et ceux-ci s'en rapproche vraiment.
    JE N'AI PAS VU LE RESULTAT DU CHALLENGE D'AVRIL.
    Je le guette depuis le 1er mai, en vain.
    Bonne journée.
    MaryannG

    That's wonderful ! I love all the details.
    I love hydrangeas in the gardens and they really get close to it.
    I HAVE NOT SEEN THE RESULT OF THE CHALLENGE OF APRIL.
    I have been watching since May 1, in vain.
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete